Alım satım ilanlarınızı T10X İlanları kategorisinde yapınız.
TOGG Forumuna Hoş Geldiniz

Sen yoksan bir kişi eksiğiz! TOGG forumumuza kayıt olmayı unutma.

Kayıt Ol

Teknofest 2023 İstanbul izlenimleri - Video & Fotoğraf & Yorum ve Düşünceler

Katılım
30 Mar 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Geçtiğimiz günlerde İstanbul Atatürk Havalimanı yerleşkesinde düzenlenen Teknofest etkinliğine katılanlar izlenimlerini görsel ya da yazılı olarak burada paylaşabilirler.

Katılım
30 Mar 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Airbus A400 - M Kargo

telefonumdan 526.jpg

telefonumdan 531.jpg

telefonumdan 524.jpg

Altay TANKI:

telefonumdan 534.jpg

telefonumdan 535.jpg

telefonumdan 533.jpg

Gökbey HELİKOPTERİ:

telefonumdan 562.jpg

telefonumdan 672.jpg

telefonumdan 674.jpg

IMG-20230430-WA0061.jpg

ADMİN

Admin
Yönetici
Katılım
12 Şub 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Hocam emeğinize sağlık her biri çok değerli projelerden çekilen resimler. Çok ama çok güzel bir konu manevi bir konu emeğinize sağlık. Teknofest gerçekten bizim teknolojimizin nerelere gittiğinin göstergesidir. Ayrıca öneriniz ile açtığımız Teknofest kategorimiz de hayırlı olsun.

Katılım
30 Mar 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Hocam emeğinize sağlık her biri çok değerli projelerden çekilen resimler. Çok ama çok güzel bir konu manevi bir konu emeğinize sağlık. Teknofest gerçekten bizim teknolojimizin nerelere gittiğinin göstergesidir. Ayrıca öneriniz ile açtığımız Teknofest kategorimiz de hayırlı olsun.

Sağolasın, umarım başlık veya kategori altına daha çok paylaşım gelir de içerik daha da zenginleşir.

Katılım
30 Mar 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Can you tell me how can I change my password?
Can I create a new username and password?
Need your help.
Yours faithfully.
If you have not any account , so it means you will have not an opened session when you visit the homepage of this forum.

By the way, you will be able to see blue colored "kayıt ol" button at te right top of the page, click on it.

By following from top to down sequence, fill the blanks with your preffered nickname(username in forum), your active e-mail adress and the password you would choose to login our forum site.

Then accept the user agreement at the bottom by ticking on them and click on "kayıt ol" button below (will appear in 10 seconds).

Check your e-mail account (you preferred for forum registration) for "yerliotomobil.org" activation link.

When the you got activation mail, click the activation link in the mail, then you will be directed to the forum page will warn you as "üyeliğiniz aktivite edildi" (means that your registration is completed).

After that, your session will be opened and you can visit homepage within your session.

Also you are going to be able to close your session then log in again by clicking green colored "giriş yap" button at the top right of the homepage (can only be seen when you have not opened any session), using your preferred session parameters.

Son düzenleme:

Katılım
30 Mar 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Need your help.
Yours faithfully.

If you have an account already (and of course not have forgotten the password), you can change your password.

First log in to forum with your account.

Then click the big circle (your profile icon) at the top right of the page, which is at the left of the smaller gear icon.

then choose "şifre & güvenlik".

At page you're going to encounter, fill your current password near by the expression "mevcut şifreniz", your new password to the "yeni şifreniz", and once again your new password near by "yeni şifreyi onayla".

Then click the button "kaydet".

Son düzenleme:

Katılım
30 Mar 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Need your help.
Yours faithfully.

If you also want to change your user name, click one the big round circle (profile icon) then choose "kişisel detaylar".

On the following page, click on "değiştir" button which positioned at the right side of the concatenated expression "Kullanıcı adı: [your username]", then write your new preferred user name at the top text box.

After that, explain your reason about changing username into the textbox below.

Remember that, your new username may not be useable until some date, which will be expressed at the top of that dialog box, with colored fonts.

Finally click the blue button "kaydet".

Son düzenleme:

Yeni İlanlar

En çok görüntülenenler

Çevrimiçi

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
Yukezar
Anasayfa Kayıt Ol Giriş Yap